Thursday 21 August 2014

Chocolate wonderland

Location: York Street, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia


My little chocolate wonderland




photographed by me

funnily enough i have never been a chocolate person, but i do have a soft spot for this little store that lives at the intersection of York st and Kings st. 
 The detail and craft went into making each individual chocolate was what first drew me into the store and have been hooked ever since, the service are warm too when i only buy couple of samplers as i pass by. This is my first blog post and may be someone will read it, may be no one will. but i will keep updating
- nini

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading and this is making me crave chocolate right now. Lol! -Evelyn
    Fashiontroverts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Humm delicious.
    Kiss
    http://virginiaferreira91.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete